The INTRANT® Intrinsically Safe angle light is a flashlight, a floodlight, and a Dual-Light™ angle light that is cULus, ATEX, IECEx, and INMETRO certified Intrinsically Safe. The flashlight pivots 90 degrees up and down with a 45 degree downward angled floodlight.
The flashlight setting offers user-selectable brightness settings of 200, 110, and 60 lumens with a 401 meter beam distance. The ultra-tight beam is perfect for cutting through smoke and lighting up objects at great distances. The floodlight setting has user-selectable brightness settings of 100, 40, and a Survival Mode of 20 lumens that provides just enough light in an emergency situation with a run-time of 33 hours.
The Dual-Light™ mode allows the user to simultaneously see objects at a distance or through the smoke, as well as see the ground in front of them as they walk or work. Powered by 3 AA batteries (included). Upgradeable to a rechargeable model by adding the optional rechargeable Li-ion battery pack and the charger. Rated IP-67 dustproof/waterproof. Meets the requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013).
- cULus, ATEX, IECEx, and INMETRO-certified Intrinsically Safe
- LED technology
- Flashlight – Floodlight – Dual-Light™
- 8 User-selectable brightness settings for the Flashlight and Floodlight including a 20 Lumen Survival Mode
- High-efficiency deep parabolic reflector creating a sharp focused flashlight beam
- Dual-light (both the flashlight & floodlight on at the same time) provides for maximum lighting versatility and user safety
- Glass-filled Nylon Polymer housing
- Dual body switches
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel pocket clip
- Battery charge status indicator (for use only with rechargeable battery)
- IP-67 Dustproof/Waterproof
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Meets requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- 3 AA batteries (included)
- Serialized for personal identification
- Upgradeable to rechargeable by adding Lithium-ion Battery Pack, Charger and AC and/or DC Power Supply
- Limited Lifetime Warranty